Our fire detection and Alarm devices product range offers a combination of innovation and traditional fire detection technology to produce a single brand of fire detection system that are leading the way in fire industry including smoke/stream differentiating detectors and 250 address single-loop panel.
1. British Designed and Manufactured Fire Resistance Cable
- Fire Resistant to BS 8434 part 2 enhanced
- Fire Resistant to IEC 60331 part 21
- Halogen free components to IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2
- Materials to BS7655, Type LTS 4
- Plain annealed copper IEC 60228
- Low Smoke compounds to IEC 61034
- Self-Extinguishing to IEC 60332-3C
- Conductor: Plain annealed copper wire
- Insulation: Multi layered Mica tape, Zero Halogen, Low Smoke Copolymer
- Earth / Drain Wire: Bare tinned annealed copper wire same Diameter as core
- Screen: Aluminum polyester laminate screen
- Sheath: Zero Halogen Low Smoke Copolymer
- Color: Red (alternatives on request)
2 . Automatic Extinguishing Control Panel
- Weight: 5kg
- Power supply rating: 3 Amps total including battery charge 28V +/- 2V
- Fire relay contact rating: 2A /30VDC maximum for each
- Number of detectors per zone: ≤30 PCS conventional detectors
- Sounder circuit end of line: 10K±5% 1/2 Watt resistor
- The automatic extinguisher control panel is designed in accordance with European standards EN54-2 and EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems – Control and Indicating Equipment and EN12094-1 Fixed firefighting systems – Components for gas extinguishing systems – Part 1: Requirements and test methods for electrical automatic control and delay devices. The control equipment is a combined fire alarm control panel and extinguishing system and has four detection zones, any or all of which are capable of contributing to the extinguishant release decision. Control panels have an integral, mains powered battery charger and power supply designed in accordance with the requirements of EN54-4.
3 .Conventional Fire detection and alarm System
- 4, 8, or 16 conventional input zones.
- 2 notification appliance circuits (NAC, Sounder) with built-in synchronization for ANSI 3.41and Gentex.
- The panel comes with a 3 amp power supply.
- Dedicated alarm and trouble relays.
- 1 RS485 can be able to connect repeaters.
- The fire alarm control panels (4 Zones, 8 Zones, and 16 Zones) provide all of the sophisticated features required of a leading edge conventional fire alarm system along with the simple operation and efficient installation methods demanded by both installers and building users. The panel can be flush or surface mounted and the generously sized metal back box allows ample space for rear or top cable entries. A comprehensive range of auxiliary devices is available to operate with the fire control panels including optical, ionization, photoelectric, photoelectric-thermal and heat detectors. Each of the system components has been specifically designed to operate as part of the system. This provides assurance that the control panel, smoke detectors, interface devices and the ancillary components are all fully compatible with one another and that the full range of system functionality is supported by each device.
4 .Intelligent Addressable Fire detection and alarm System
- 2 onboard detection loops with maximum 250 devices per loop (HST protocol)
- 2 onboard programmable monitored conventional sounder lines
- 3 onboard programmable relays
- 3 onboard programmable dry contact inputs
- 1 onboard free 24 voltage output
Addressable fire alarm control panel capable of connecting up to 250 HST addressable devices per loop. With its extra-large graphical display, it configures almost all panel settings via its very simple interface via HST (RINGER). It stores almost all different actions monitored up to 4000 event log records. This covers all small to medium size fire detection system needs.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org